You can find below details on how to uninstall DrumTrack 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall DrumTrack 1.0 from your computersupercoldmilk
. You can find out more on supercoldmilk or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://supercoldmilk.com
if you want to read more on DrumTrack 1.0 on supercoldmilk's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\drumtrack folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DrumTrack 1.0 is C:\Program Files\drumtrack\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled drumtrack.exe and occupies 760.50 KB (778752 bytes).
The executables below are part of DrumTrack 1.0. They occupy about 814.54 KB (834092
bytes) on disk.
- drumtrack.exe (760.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (54.04 KB)
This page is about DrumTrack 1.0 version 1.0
DrumTrack 1.0 is a program released by the software company supercoldmilk. Some users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove DrumTrack 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DrumTrack 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DrumTrack 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DrumTrack 1.0". The DrumTrack 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DrumTrack 1.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DrumTrack 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DrumTrack 1.0:
- The software company is: http://supercoldmilk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\drumtrack\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DrumTrack 1.0.
8. After uninstalling DrumTrack 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DrumTrack 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DrumTrack 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DrumTrack 1.0 by supercoldmilk from your computer, we are not saying that DrumTrack 1.0 by supercoldmilk is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DrumTrack 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:31:55.517