You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Druid Kingdom for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Druid Kingdom from your systemKOGamer.com
. More information about KOGamer.com can be read here
. Please follow http://www.kogamer.com
if you want to read more on Druid Kingdom on KOGamer.com's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\KOGamer.com\Druid Kingdom folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Druid Kingdom by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\KOGamer.com\Druid Kingdom\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Druid Kingdom.exe is the Druid Kingdom's main executable file and it takes close to 599.00 KB (613376 bytes) on disk.
Druid Kingdom installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.90 MB (1992474
bytes) on disk.
- Druid Kingdom.exe (599.00 KB)
- game.exe (656.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Druid Kingdom is a program by the software company KOGamer.com. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Druid Kingdom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Druid Kingdom from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Druid Kingdom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Druid Kingdom". If it is installed on your PC the Druid Kingdom application will be found very quickly. When you click Druid Kingdom in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Druid Kingdom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Druid Kingdom:
- The software company is: http://www.kogamer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\KOGamer.com\Druid Kingdom\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Druid Kingdom.
8. After uninstalling Druid Kingdom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Druid Kingdom which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Druid Kingdom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Druid Kingdom by KOGamer.com from your computer, we are not saying that Druid Kingdom by KOGamer.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Druid Kingdom in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130