Drox Operative 1.000
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Drox Operative 1.000 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Drox Operative 1.000 from your PCSoldak Entertainment, Inc.
. You can read more on Soldak Entertainment, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Drox Operative 1.000 at http://www.soldak.com/
. Drox Operative 1.000 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Drox Operative folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Drox Operative 1.000 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Drox Operative\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. DroxOperative.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.02 MB (4210688 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Drox Operative 1.000. They take 4.72 MB (4946206
bytes) on disk.
- DroxOperative.exe (4.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.000
of Drox Operative 1.000.
Drox Operative 1.000 is an application marketed by the software company Soldak Entertainment, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Drox Operative 1.000 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Drox Operative 1.000 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Drox Operative 1.000 or simply click the Search field and type in "Drox Operative 1.000". The Drox Operative 1.000 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Drox Operative 1.000 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Drox Operative 1.000, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Drox Operative 1.000:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soldak.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Drox Operative\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Drox Operative 1.000.
8. After removing Drox Operative 1.000, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Drox Operative 1.000 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Drox Operative 1.000 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Drox Operative 1.000 by Soldak Entertainment, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Drox Operative 1.000 by Soldak Entertainment, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Drox Operative 1.000 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 07:00:18.813