You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. You can find out more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Dropbox can be seen at http://www.dropbox.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Dropbox's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 41.68 MB (43705240 bytes) on disk and is titled Dropbox.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Dropbox. They take 42.92 MB (45003512
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (41.68 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (259.63 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (1,008.22 KB)
The current web page applies to Dropbox version 3.5.54
only. For more Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program released by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dropbox in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 23:50:50.723