Dropbox is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be found here
. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more info about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Dropbox's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox's main file takes about 3.47 MB (3643712 bytes) and its name is Dropbox.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Dropbox. They take about 3.75 MB (3935088
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.47 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 50.3.69
of Dropbox. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dropbox in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 20:13:56.793