Dropbox Sync Extender
Dropbox Sync Extender is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Dropbox Sync Extender from your systemA Steve Creation/Convergence
. Take a look here
where you can read more on A Steve Creation/Convergence. You can get more details about Dropbox Sync Extender at http://asc.myproj3cts.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Dropbox Sync Extender directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dropbox Sync Extender's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Dropbox Sync Extender\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Dropbox Sync Extender\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Dropbox Sync Extender.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 240.25 KB (246016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Dropbox Sync Extender. They take 5.14 MB (5389056
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox Sync Extender.exe (240.25 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.90 MB)
This data is about Dropbox Sync Extender version 1.0
Dropbox Sync Extender is a program released by the software company A Steve Creation/Convergence. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Dropbox Sync Extender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Dropbox Sync Extender from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dropbox Sync Extender or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox Sync Extender". The Dropbox Sync Extender app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dropbox Sync Extender in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox Sync Extender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox Sync Extender:
- The web site of the application is: http://asc.myproj3cts.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Dropbox Sync Extender\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Dropbox Sync Extender\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox Sync Extender.
8. After removing Dropbox Sync Extender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox Sync Extender which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox Sync Extender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox Sync Extender by A Steve Creation/Convergence from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox Sync Extender by A Steve Creation/Convergence is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox Sync Extender supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:50:20.057