Dropbox is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. More data about Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow https://www.dropbox.com
if you want to read more on Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Dropbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.40 MB (3567936 bytes) on disk and is named Dropbox.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Dropbox. They occupy 3.68 MB (3859312
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.40 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.33 KB)
This info is about Dropbox version 45.3.88
alone. For other Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by Dropbox, Inc.. Some people try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox application will be found very quickly. When you select Dropbox in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-02 17:17:18.900