This page is about Dropbox for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. You can find out more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Dropbox can be seen at http://www.dropbox.com
. Dropbox is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Dropbox is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Dropbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 31.15 MB (32667896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Dropbox. They take 31.52 MB (33055496
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (31.15 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (237.91 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (140.60 KB)
This web page is about Dropbox version 2.6.26
only. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program offered by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox app will be found very quickly. After you select Dropbox in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-30 11:31:34.247