Dropbox is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. Further information on Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the program Dropbox can be seen at http://www.dropbox.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Dropbox. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it takes circa 34.67 MB (36352648 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox contains of the executables below. They occupy 35.13 MB (36840016
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (34.67 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (256.02 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (219.93 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 2.10.43
only. For more Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application by Dropbox, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dropbox in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:17:49.660