You can find on this page details on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Dropbox, Inc.. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more details about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dropbox. The application's main executable file is named Dropbox.exe and occupies 23.96 MB (25122080 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Dropbox. They take 24.14 MB (25313504
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (23.96 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (168.98 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.96 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 3.14.7
only. You can find below info on other versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Dropbox when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\dropbox.ee68d829.b897.40b3.8d99.8e80b96d0825.config
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\dropbox.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\www.dropbox.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\Dropbox
Dropbox is an application marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dropbox in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:55:45.890