You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dropbox for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your PCDropbox, Inc.
. You can find out more on Dropbox, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more data about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Dropbox is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Dropbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Dropbox's main file takes about 3.58 MB (3753280 bytes) and is called Dropbox.exe.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.86 MB (4044656
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (3.58 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (165.57 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.82 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (49.83 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (42.33 KB)
This info is about Dropbox version 57.3.84
only. You can find here a few links to other Dropbox releases:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application released by Dropbox, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". The Dropbox app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dropbox in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dropbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 18:01:54.740