You can find below details on how to remove Dropbox for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on https://www.dropbox.com
to get more info about Dropbox on Dropbox, Inc.'s website. Usually the Dropbox application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Dropbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's main executable file and it takes approximately 24.58 MB (25778776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Dropbox. They occupy 24.84 MB (26048752
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (24.58 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (169.98 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.96 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (41.11 KB)
- dbxsvc.exe (34.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.3.27
of Dropbox. For more Dropbox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dropbox in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 04:17:58.623