This web page is about Dropbox for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. Further information on Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about Dropbox at http://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Dropbox is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it occupies around 40.55 MB (42519768 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Dropbox. They take 41.05 MB (43040128
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (40.55 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (256.60 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (251.56 KB)
This data is about Dropbox version 3.2.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dropbox". If it is installed on your PC the Dropbox app will be found very quickly. When you click Dropbox in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dropbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:09:21.290