Dropbox is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dropbox from your computerDropbox, Inc.
. More data about Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Dropbox is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's primary executable file and it takes close to 23.79 MB (24947352 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.96 MB (25120392
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (23.79 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (168.98 KB)
The current page applies to Dropbox version 3.11.45
only. You can find below info on other versions of Dropbox:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is a program by the software company Dropbox, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dropbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dropbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dropbox in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxUninstaller.exe" /InstallType:MACHINE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dropbox.
8. After uninstalling Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dropbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 00:17:49.147