This info is about Dropbox for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Dropbox from your systemDropbox, Inc.
. More information on Dropbox, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info about Dropbox at http://www.dropbox.com
. Usually the Dropbox program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Dropbox is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Dropbox.exe is the Dropbox's main executable file and it takes about 41.67 MB (43691832 bytes) on disk.
Dropbox installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 42.91 MB (44990152
bytes) on disk.
- Dropbox.exe (41.67 MB)
- DropboxUninstaller.exe (259.63 KB)
- DropboxUpdateHelper.exe (1,008.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.53
of Dropbox. Click on the links below for other Dropbox versions:
...click to view all...
Dropbox is an application marketed by Dropbox, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Dropbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Dropbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dropbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Dropbox". If it exists on your system the Dropbox program will be found automatically. After you click Dropbox in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dropbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dropbox:
- The software company is: http://www.dropbox.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxUninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dropbox.
8. After removing Dropbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dropbox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dropbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dropbox by Dropbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dropbox in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 07:13:43.047