This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Dronefighter v1.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dronefighter v1.5 from your PCByrobot
. Check out here
for more information on Byrobot. Detailed information about Dronefighter v1.5 can be seen at http://www.byrobot.co.kr
. Dronefighter v1.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dronefighter directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Dronefighter v1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dronefighter\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Drone Fighter v15.exe is the Dronefighter v1.5's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 10.76 MB (11283968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Dronefighter v1.5. They occupy about 10.91 MB (11437056
bytes) on disk.
- Drone Fighter v15.exe (10.76 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.00 KB)
- PnPutil.exe (35.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Dronefighter v1.5.
Dronefighter v1.5 is a program marketed by the software company Byrobot. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Dronefighter v1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Dronefighter v1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dronefighter v1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dronefighter v1.5". If it exists on your system the Dronefighter v1.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dronefighter v1.5 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dronefighter v1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dronefighter v1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.byrobot.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dronefighter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dronefighter v1.5.
8. After uninstalling Dronefighter v1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dronefighter v1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dronefighter v1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dronefighter v1.5 by Byrobot from your computer, nor are we saying that Dronefighter v1.5 by Byrobot is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dronefighter v1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 14:28:46.330