This page contains thorough information on how to remove DroidJoy Server for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DroidJoy Server from your systemFlorian Grill
. More information on Florian Grill can be found here
. More data about the program DroidJoy Server can be seen at https://grill2010.github.io/
. DroidJoy Server is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DroidJoy Server folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall DroidJoy Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DroidJoy Server\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named DroidJoyServer.exe and it has a size of 1.06 MB (1111792 bytes).
DroidJoy Server installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.29 MB (2399824
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (80.50 KB)
- DroidJoyServer.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
- vJoyInstall.exe (137.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.2
of DroidJoy Server. You can find below info on other versions of DroidJoy Server:
DroidJoy Server is a program by Florian Grill. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove DroidJoy Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DroidJoy Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DroidJoy Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DroidJoy Server". If it is installed on your PC the DroidJoy Server app will be found automatically. When you select DroidJoy Server in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DroidJoy Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DroidJoy Server:
- The software company is: https://grill2010.github.io/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DroidJoy Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DroidJoy Server.
8. After removing DroidJoy Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DroidJoy Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DroidJoy Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DroidJoy Server by Florian Grill from your computer, we are not saying that DroidJoy Server by Florian Grill is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DroidJoy Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 11:31:32.220