This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Droid Run for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Droid Run from your systemSweetLabs
. You can find out more on SweetLabs or check for application updates here
. Droid Run is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Droid Run is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Droid Run's main executable file and it takes about 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk.
Droid Run installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Droid Run version 1.0
Droid Run is an application by SweetLabs. Some people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Droid Run is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Droid Run with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Droid Run or simply click the Search field and type in "Droid Run". If it is installed on your PC the Droid Run application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Droid Run in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Droid Run, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Droid Run.
8. After uninstalling Droid Run, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Droid Run that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Droid Run with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Droid Run by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Droid Run by SweetLabs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Droid Run in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:01:58.227