DrmRemoval 7.8.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall DrmRemoval 7.8.1 from your computercyan soft ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on cyan soft ltd. Click on http://www.drm-removal.com
to get more details about DrmRemoval 7.8.1 on cyan soft ltd's website. DrmRemoval 7.8.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DrmRemoval directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall DrmRemoval 7.8.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DrmRemoval\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DrmRemoval.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.72 MB (8090624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with DrmRemoval 7.8.1. They take about 39.17 MB (41070807
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDBurner.exe (2.55 MB)
- CDRipper.exe (2.39 MB)
- ConsoleExecutor.exe (538.50 KB)
- DrmRemoval.exe (7.72 MB)
- DrmRemovalSlv.exe (6.11 MB)
- DrmRemoval_helper.exe (619.00 KB)
- HookController.exe (420.00 KB)
- HookUrlFinder.exe (735.00 KB)
- HTTPDownloaderApp.exe (583.50 KB)
- instool.exe (701.50 KB)
- MCConverter2.exe (11.43 MB)
- MMSDownloaderApp.exe (379.50 KB)
- RipController.exe (499.00 KB)
- RTMPDownloaderApp.exe (255.00 KB)
- RTMPUrlFinder.exe (738.50 KB)
- soundtools3.exe (79.00 KB)
- soundtools5.exe (415.00 KB)
- SupportWizard.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- VideoDownloadApp_RTMP.exe (208.50 KB)
- WMEncoderC.exe (658.00 KB)
The current page applies to DrmRemoval 7.8.1 version 7.8.1
DrmRemoval 7.8.1 is a program marketed by cyan soft ltd. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase DrmRemoval 7.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DrmRemoval 7.8.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DrmRemoval 7.8.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DrmRemoval 7.8.1". The DrmRemoval 7.8.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DrmRemoval 7.8.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DrmRemoval 7.8.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DrmRemoval 7.8.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drm-removal.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DrmRemoval\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DrmRemoval 7.8.1.
8. After removing DrmRemoval 7.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DrmRemoval 7.8.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DrmRemoval 7.8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DrmRemoval 7.8.1 by cyan soft ltd from your PC, we are not saying that DrmRemoval 7.8.1 by cyan soft ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DrmRemoval 7.8.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 10:46:29.447