Drivers Update v1.7.4
You can find on this page details on how to remove Drivers Update v1.7.4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Drivers Update v1.7.4 from your computerAORUS
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AORUS. Drivers Update v1.7.4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Drivers Update directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Drivers Update v1.7.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Drivers Update\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Drivers Update.exe is the Drivers Update v1.7.4's main executable file and it takes circa 248.50 KB (254464 bytes) on disk.
Drivers Update v1.7.4 contains of the executables below. They take 4.23 MB (4437689
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Drivers Update.exe (248.50 KB)
- DrUpUrgent.exe (851.50 KB)
- GMSG.exe (261.50 KB)
- start.exe (2.09 MB)
- uninst.exe (200.18 KB)
- Update_Service.exe (133.50 KB)
- update_start.exe (248.00 KB)
- urgent.exe (247.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Drivers Update v1.7.4 version 1.7.4
Drivers Update v1.7.4 is a program by AORUS. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Drivers Update v1.7.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Drivers Update v1.7.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Drivers Update v1.7.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Drivers Update v1.7.4". The Drivers Update v1.7.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Drivers Update v1.7.4 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Drivers Update v1.7.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Drivers Update v1.7.4.
8. After uninstalling Drivers Update v1.7.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Drivers Update v1.7.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Drivers Update v1.7.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Drivers Update v1.7.4 by AORUS from your computer, nor are we saying that Drivers Update v1.7.4 by AORUS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Drivers Update v1.7.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 04:21:38.603