Drivers For Free Unlimited
This info is about Drivers For Free Unlimited for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Drivers For Free Unlimited from your PCDrivers For Free
. Take a look here
for more info on Drivers For Free. Click on http://www.driversforfree.com
to get more data about Drivers For Free Unlimited on Drivers For Free's website. Usually the Drivers For Free Unlimited program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Drivers For Free\Drivers For Free Unlimited folder, depending on the user's option during setup. DriversForFree.exe is the Drivers For Free Unlimited's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.05 MB (4249976 bytes) on disk.
Drivers For Free Unlimited is comprised of the following executables which take 4.32 MB (4534752
bytes) on disk:
- Agent.CPU.exe (58.36 KB)
- DriversForFree.exe (4.05 MB)
- DriversForFree.Updater.exe (197.38 KB)
- ISUninstall.exe (22.36 KB)
The current page applies to Drivers For Free Unlimited version 8.1
Drivers For Free Unlimited has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Drivers For Free Unlimited when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Drivers For Free\Drivers For Free Unlimited
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Drivers For Free Unlimited
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Drivers For Free\Drivers For Free Unlimited\Agent.Common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Drivers For Free\Drivers For Free Unlimited\Agent.Communication.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Drivers For Free\Drivers For Free Unlimited\Agent.Communication.XmlSerializers.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Drivers For Free\Drivers For Free Unlimited\Agent.CPU.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Drivers For Free Unlimited is an application released by the software company Drivers For Free. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Drivers For Free Unlimited is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Drivers For Free Unlimited from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Drivers For Free Unlimited or simply activate the Search field and type in "Drivers For Free Unlimited". The Drivers For Free Unlimited app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Drivers For Free Unlimited in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Drivers For Free Unlimited, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Drivers For Free Unlimited.
8. After removing Drivers For Free Unlimited, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Drivers For Free Unlimited that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Drivers For Free Unlimited with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Drivers For Free Unlimited by Drivers For Free from your computer, we are not saying that Drivers For Free Unlimited by Drivers For Free is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Drivers For Free Unlimited supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-04 07:53:37.847