DriverXP For MSI
This page contains detailed information on how to remove DriverXP For MSI for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DriverXP For MSI from your computerDriver-XP.com
. You can find out more on Driver-XP.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.driver-xp.com/for-msi.html
if you want to read more on DriverXP For MSI on Driver-XP.com's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\DriverXP For MSI folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DriverXP For MSI is "C:\Program Files\DriverXP For MSI\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.09 MB (13724160 bytes) on disk and is called DriverXP.exe.
The executable files below are part of DriverXP For MSI. They take an average of 15.19 MB (15932390
bytes) on disk.
- DPInst.exe (775.20 KB)
- DriverBackUp.exe (683.50 KB)
- DriverXP.exe (13.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
DriverXP For MSI is a program offered by Driver-XP.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall DriverXP For MSI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DriverXP For MSI from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DriverXP For MSI or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverXP For MSI". If it is installed on your PC the DriverXP For MSI application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DriverXP For MSI in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DriverXP For MSI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverXP For MSI:
- The publisher is: http://www.driver-xp.com/for-msi.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DriverXP For MSI\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DriverXP For MSI.
8. After uninstalling DriverXP For MSI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DriverXP For MSI that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverXP For MSI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverXP For MSI by Driver-XP.com from your PC, we are not saying that DriverXP For MSI by Driver-XP.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverXP For MSI in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:06:15.223