DriverUpdate is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DriverUpdate from your PCSlimware Utilities Holdings, Inc.
. Additional info about Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc. can be read here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\DriverUpdate directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DriverUpdate is C:\Program Files\DriverUpdate\UninstallStub.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. DriverUpdate's main file takes about 28.59 MB (29977936 bytes) and is named DriverUpdate.exe.
DriverUpdate installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.03 MB (30438328
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (316.52 KB)
- DriverUpdate.exe (28.59 MB)
- UninstallStub.exe (133.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.0
of DriverUpdate. Click on the links below for other DriverUpdate versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove DriverUpdate.Registry that is not cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\DriverUpdate\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DriverUpdate\
DriverUpdate is a program offered by the software company Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase DriverUpdate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DriverUpdate from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DriverUpdate or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverUpdate". If it is installed on your PC the DriverUpdate application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DriverUpdate in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DriverUpdate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DriverUpdate.
8. After removing DriverUpdate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverUpdate which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverUpdate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverUpdate by Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DriverUpdate by Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverUpdate in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 19:07:00.320