This web page is about DriverTuner 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DriverTuner 22.214.171.124 from your computerLionSea SoftWare
. You can find out more on LionSea SoftWare or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.DriverTuner.com/
if you want to read more on DriverTuner 126.96.36.199 on LionSea SoftWare's web page. DriverTuner 188.8.131.52 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner folder, subject to the user's option. DriverTuner 184.108.40.206's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\unins000.exe. DriverTuner 220.127.116.11's primary file takes about 10.12 MB (10615592 bytes) and is named DriverTuner.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside DriverTuner 18.104.22.168. They take about 13.13 MB (13767827
bytes) on disk.
- DPInst32.exe (775.29 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (907.29 KB)
- DriverTuner.exe (10.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.49 KB)
- update.EXE (696.29 KB)
The current web page applies to DriverTuner 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
DriverTuner 188.8.131.52 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DriverTuner 184.108.40.206:
The files below are left behind on your disk by DriverTuner 220.127.116.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\DPInst32.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\DPInst64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\DriverTuner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\language.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\libcurlds.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\update\update.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\update\UpdateLang.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\zlibwapi.dll
DriverTuner 18.104.22.168 is an application by the software company LionSea SoftWare. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall DriverTuner 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DriverTuner 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriverTuner 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverTuner 184.108.40.206". The DriverTuner 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DriverTuner 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DriverTuner 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverTuner 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.DriverTuner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverTuner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DriverTuner 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling DriverTuner 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriverTuner 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverTuner 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverTuner 22.214.171.124 by LionSea SoftWare from your computer, we are not saying that DriverTuner 126.96.36.199 by LionSea SoftWare is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverTuner 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:14:45.410