DriverSleuth is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DriverSleuth from your systemDeskToolsSoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on DeskToolsSoft. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverSleuth folder (same installation drive as Windows). DriverSleuth's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverSleuth\uninstall.exe. DriverSleuth.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.48 MB (6798496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside DriverSleuth. They take about 6.56 MB (6875319
bytes) on disk.
- DriverSleuth.exe (6.48 MB)
- uninstall.exe (75.02 KB)
This web page is about DriverSleuth version 2.7.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of DriverSleuth:
DriverSleuth is an application released by DeskToolsSoft. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DriverSleuth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DriverSleuth from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DriverSleuth or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverSleuth". If it exists on your system the DriverSleuth app will be found very quickly. When you click DriverSleuth in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DriverSleuth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DriverSleuth.
8. After uninstalling DriverSleuth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DriverSleuth which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverSleuth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverSleuth by DeskToolsSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverSleuth by DeskToolsSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverSleuth in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-03 13:40:43.647