This page is about DriverPackage for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall DriverPackage from your PCEncore Electronic Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Encore Electronic Inc.. Please follow http://www.encore.com
if you want to read more on DriverPackage on Encore Electronic Inc.'s web page. DriverPackage is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Encore Electronic Inc.\DriverPackage folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing DriverPackage is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. InvokeDllFunction.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 92.50 KB (94720 bytes) on disk.
DriverPackage is composed of the following executables which take 5.54 MB (5813592
bytes) on disk:
- InvokeDllFunction.exe (92.50 KB)
- vcredist.exe (5.45 MB)
The current page applies to DriverPackage version 1.00.0000
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove DriverPackage from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by DriverPackage when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Encore Electronic Inc\DriverPackage
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Encore Electronic Inc\DriverPackage\Drv.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Encore Electronic Inc\DriverPackage\InvokeDllFunction.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Encore Electronic Inc\DriverPackage\oemdrv.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Encore Electronic Inc\DriverPackage\OEMDrv.sys
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Encore Electronic Inc.\DriverPackage
DriverPackage is a program by the software company Encore Electronic Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase DriverPackage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DriverPackage with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DriverPackage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriverPackage". If it is installed on your PC the DriverPackage app will be found very quickly. After you select DriverPackage in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DriverPackage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverPackage:
- The publisher is: http://www.encore.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DriverPackage.
8. After removing DriverPackage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverPackage that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverPackage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DriverPackage by Encore Electronic Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DriverPackage by Encore Electronic Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverPackage in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 22:54:55.973