This info is about DriverPack Notifier for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DriverPack Notifier from your PCDriverPack Solution
. You can read more on DriverPack Solution or check for application updates here
. DriverPack Notifier is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverPack Notifier directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for DriverPack Notifier is C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverPack Notifier\Uninstall.exe. DriverPackNotifier.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 252.50 KB (258560 bytes) on disk.
DriverPack Notifier installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 904.23 KB (925936
bytes) on disk.
- DriverPackNotifier.exe (252.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (252.50 KB)
- wget.exe (399.23 KB)
This web page is about DriverPack Notifier version 2.2.18
only. Click on the links below for other DriverPack Notifier versions:
...click to view all...
DriverPack Notifier is a program released by DriverPack Solution. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall DriverPack Notifier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DriverPack Notifier from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DriverPack Notifier or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverPack Notifier". If it is installed on your PC the DriverPack Notifier app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DriverPack Notifier in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DriverPack Notifier, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DriverPack Notifier.
8. After removing DriverPack Notifier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriverPack Notifier that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverPack Notifier using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverPack Notifier by DriverPack Solution from your computer, we are not saying that DriverPack Notifier by DriverPack Solution is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverPack Notifier supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 20:10:05.650