You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DriverNavigator 3.4.8 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DriverNavigator 3.4.8 from your systemEaseware
. Take a look here
for more info on Easeware. You can see more info related to DriverNavigator 3.4.8 at http://www.DriverNavigator.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove DriverNavigator 3.4.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. DriverNavigator 3.4.8's primary file takes around 1.63 MB (1710912 bytes) and is called DriverNavigator.exe.
DriverNavigator 3.4.8 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.35 MB (3510144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DriverNavigator.exe (1.63 MB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (37.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (246.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of DriverNavigator 3.4.8.
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove DriverNavigator 3.4.8 from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Driver Navigator v184.108.40.206 Incl Crack-REPT [TorDigger]\Driver Navigator v220.127.116.11 Incl Crack-REPT [TorDigger]\DriverNavigator_Setup.exe
DriverNavigator 3.4.8 is an application marketed by Easeware. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove DriverNavigator 3.4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DriverNavigator 3.4.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DriverNavigator 3.4.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriverNavigator 3.4.8". If it exists on your system the DriverNavigator 3.4.8 application will be found very quickly. After you click DriverNavigator 3.4.8 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DriverNavigator 3.4.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverNavigator 3.4.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.DriverNavigator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DriverNavigator 3.4.8.
8. After removing DriverNavigator 3.4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverNavigator 3.4.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverNavigator 3.4.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverNavigator 3.4.8 by Easeware from your computer, nor are we saying that DriverNavigator 3.4.8 by Easeware is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DriverNavigator 3.4.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:17:20.457