You can find below details on how to remove DriverNavigator 3.4.4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DriverNavigator 3.4.4 from your computerEaseware
. More information on Easeware can be seen here
. More information about the program DriverNavigator 3.4.4 can be seen at http://www.DriverNavigator.com
. DriverNavigator 3.4.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove DriverNavigator 3.4.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled DriverNavigator.exe and occupies 1.63 MB (1710400 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with DriverNavigator 3.4.4. They take about 3.35 MB (3509632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverNavigator.exe (1.63 MB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (37.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (246.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.31 KB)
This web page is about DriverNavigator 3.4.4 version 220.127.116.11
DriverNavigator 3.4.4 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DriverNavigator 3.4.4:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DriverNavigator
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\ar\DriverNavigator.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\ar\Easeware.DriverInstall.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\da\DriverNavigator.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\da\Easeware.DriverInstall.resources.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DriverNavigator_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
DriverNavigator 3.4.4 is an application by the software company Easeware. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase DriverNavigator 3.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DriverNavigator 3.4.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DriverNavigator 3.4.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverNavigator 3.4.4". The DriverNavigator 3.4.4 program will be found very quickly. After you select DriverNavigator 3.4.4 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DriverNavigator 3.4.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverNavigator 3.4.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.DriverNavigator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DriverNavigator 3.4.4.
8. After removing DriverNavigator 3.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverNavigator 3.4.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriverNavigator 3.4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DriverNavigator 3.4.4 by Easeware from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverNavigator 3.4.4 by Easeware is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverNavigator 3.4.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 04:52:36.760