You can find below details on how to remove DriverNavigator 3.4.4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DriverNavigator 3.4.4 from your PCEaseware
. More information on Easeware can be seen here
. More information about the program DriverNavigator 3.4.4 can be seen at http://www.DriverNavigator.com
. DriverNavigator 3.4.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove DriverNavigator 3.4.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled DriverNavigator.exe and occupies 1.63 MB (1710400 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with DriverNavigator 3.4.4. They take about 3.35 MB (3509632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverNavigator.exe (1.63 MB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (37.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (246.81 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.31 KB)
This web page is about DriverNavigator 3.4.4 version 188.8.131.52
DriverNavigator 3.4.4 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2122701646-2839878559-583523428-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\DriverNavigator.exe
DriverNavigator 3.4.4 is an application offered by the software company Easeware. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DriverNavigator 3.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DriverNavigator 3.4.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DriverNavigator 3.4.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriverNavigator 3.4.4". The DriverNavigator 3.4.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DriverNavigator 3.4.4 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DriverNavigator 3.4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverNavigator 3.4.4:
- The software company is: http://www.DriverNavigator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverNavigator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DriverNavigator 3.4.4.
8. After removing DriverNavigator 3.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DriverNavigator 3.4.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriverNavigator 3.4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverNavigator 3.4.4 by Easeware from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverNavigator 3.4.4 by Easeware is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverNavigator 3.4.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-24 04:52:36.760