You can find below detailed information on how to remove DriverMax 8 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DriverMax 8 from your systemInnovative Solutions
. Check out here
for more info on Innovative Solutions. More info about the software DriverMax 8 can be found at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax directory (same installation drive as Windows). DriverMax 8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 7.37 MB (7727688 bytes) on disk and is called drivermax.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside DriverMax 8. They take about 12.40 MB (13004389
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (7.37 MB)
- innostp.exe (1.01 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.57 MB)
- rbk32.exe (14.07 KB)
- rbk64.exe (14.07 KB)
- stop_dmx.exe (396.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- ddinst.exe (1,017.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of DriverMax 8. For other DriverMax 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DriverMax 8 is an application released by the software company Innovative Solutions. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove DriverMax 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DriverMax 8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DriverMax 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverMax 8". If it exists on your system the DriverMax 8 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DriverMax 8 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DriverMax 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverMax 8:
- The software company is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DriverMax 8.
8. After removing DriverMax 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DriverMax 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverMax 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverMax 8 by Innovative Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that DriverMax 8 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DriverMax 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 08:45:17.957