This info is about DriverMax 2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall DriverMax 2.1 from your computerInnovative Solutions
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Innovative Solutions. Further information about DriverMax 2.1 can be seen at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. DriverMax 2.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax folder, subject to the user's choice. DriverMax 2.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.27 MB (7627552 bytes) on disk and is labeled drivermax.exe.
The following executables are installed together with DriverMax 2.1. They take about 17.12 MB (17953159
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (7.27 MB)
- innostp.exe (1.01 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.59 MB)
- rbk32.exe (13.80 KB)
- rbk64.exe (13.80 KB)
- stop_dmx.exe (396.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.36 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.04 MB)
- ddinst.exe (1,017.00 KB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- ddinst.exe (894.50 KB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
This info is about DriverMax 2.1 version 2.1
DriverMax 2.1 is a program offered by the software company Innovative Solutions. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall DriverMax 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DriverMax 2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriverMax 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriverMax 2.1". The DriverMax 2.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select DriverMax 2.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DriverMax 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverMax 2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DriverMax 2.1.
8. After uninstalling DriverMax 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverMax 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverMax 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverMax 2.1 by Innovative Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverMax 2.1 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DriverMax 2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-06 04:29:55.540