DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 from your PCDriverIdentifier
. Go over here
where you can find out more on DriverIdentifier. Detailed information about DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 can be seen at http://www.driveridentifier.com/
. Usually the DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Identifier folder, depending on the user's option during install. DriverIdentifier 4.2.8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Identifier\unins000.exe. DriverIdentifier 4.2.8's primary file takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) and its name is DriverIdentifier.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in DriverIdentifier 4.2.8. They take 1.13 MB (1180149
bytes) on disk.
- DriverIdentifier.exe (336.00 KB)
- DriverUploader.exe (108.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.49 KB)
This data is about DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 version 4.2.8
If you are manually uninstalling DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall DriverIdentifier 4.2.8:
The files below are left behind on your disk by DriverIdentifier 4.2.8's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Identifier
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Identifier\ChilkatUpload.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Identifier\DriverIdentifier.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Identifier\DriverUploader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Identifier\psvince.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Identifier\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Identifier\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Identifier\vbzip11.dll
DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 is a program by DriverIdentifier. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriverIdentifier 4.2.8". If it is installed on your PC the DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 program will be found automatically. After you click DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DriverIdentifier 4.2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverIdentifier 4.2.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.driveridentifier.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Identifier\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverIdentifier 4.2.8.
8. After removing DriverIdentifier 4.2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 by DriverIdentifier from your computer, nor are we saying that DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 by DriverIdentifier is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverIdentifier 4.2.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:03:27.200