This info is about DriverFinder for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DriverFinder from your systemDeskToolsSoft
. Further information on DeskToolsSoft can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverFinder directory (same installation drive as Windows). DriverFinder's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverFinder\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.28 MB (9731328 bytes) on disk and is titled DriverFinder.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in DriverFinder. They occupy 9.48 MB (9941168
bytes) on disk.
- DriverFinder.exe (9.28 MB)
- uninstall.exe (204.92 KB)
This data is about DriverFinder version 3.6.2
only. You can find below a few links to other DriverFinder versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove DriverFinder from your computer.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall DriverFinder:
- C:\Program Files\DriverFinder
- C:\Program Files\DriverFinder\DriverFinder.exe
- C:\Program Files\DriverFinder\Resource.dll
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DriverFinder\DriverFinder.exe.FriendlyAppName
DriverFinder is a program by the software company DeskToolsSoft. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall DriverFinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DriverFinder from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DriverFinder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriverFinder". If it is installed on your PC the DriverFinder program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DriverFinder in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DriverFinder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverFinder.
8. After uninstalling DriverFinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverFinder that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverFinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DriverFinder by DeskToolsSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverFinder by DeskToolsSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverFinder in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:38:38.347