This page contains complete information on how to remove DriverEasy 4.8.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DriverEasy 4.8.0 from your computerEaseware
. Further information on Easeware can be found here
. You can read more about about DriverEasy 4.8.0 at http://www.drivereasy.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for DriverEasy 4.8.0 is C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins001.exe. DriverEasy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.71 MB (2841360 bytes) on disk.
DriverEasy 4.8.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.95 MB (5187712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverEasy.exe (2.71 MB)
- Easeware.CheckingDevice.exe (11.77 KB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (37.77 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.77 KB)
- Easeware.PatchInstall.exe (503.27 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.13 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (246.77 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (169.77 KB)
The current web page applies to DriverEasy 4.8.0 version 220.127.116.11
DriverEasy 4.8.0 is an application released by Easeware. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove DriverEasy 4.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DriverEasy 4.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DriverEasy 4.8.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverEasy 4.8.0". The DriverEasy 4.8.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DriverEasy 4.8.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DriverEasy 4.8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverEasy 4.8.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drivereasy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverEasy 4.8.0.
8. After removing DriverEasy 4.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverEasy 4.8.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverEasy 4.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverEasy 4.8.0 by Easeware from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverEasy 4.8.0 by Easeware is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverEasy 4.8.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:37:26.007