This info is about DriverEasy 4.0.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.6 from your computerEaseware
. More info about Easeware can be seen here
. Click on http://www.drivereasy.com
to get more info about DriverEasy 4.0.6 on Easeware's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling DriverEasy 4.0.6 is C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. DriverEasy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.60 MB (2721160 bytes) on disk.
DriverEasy 4.0.6 contains of the executables below. They take 4.80 MB (5033024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverEasy.exe (2.60 MB)
- Easeware.CheckingDevice.exe (11.38 KB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (36.88 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (167.88 KB)
- Easeware.PatchInstall.exe (495.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (246.38 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (167.88 KB)
The current web page applies to DriverEasy 4.0.6 version 188.8.131.52
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.6:
The files below were left behind on your disk by DriverEasy 4.0.6 when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DriverEasy
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DriverEasy\DriverEasy.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DriverEasy\Uninstall DriverEasy.lnk
DriverEasy 4.0.6 is a program marketed by Easeware. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove DriverEasy 4.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DriverEasy 4.0.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriverEasy 4.0.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverEasy 4.0.6". If it exists on your system the DriverEasy 4.0.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DriverEasy 4.0.6 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DriverEasy 4.0.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverEasy 4.0.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.drivereasy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverEasy 4.0.6.
8. After uninstalling DriverEasy 4.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverEasy 4.0.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DriverEasy 4.0.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DriverEasy 4.0.6 by Easeware from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverEasy 4.0.6 by Easeware is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverEasy 4.0.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 04:15:21.780