This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.4 from your computerEaseware
. You can read more on Easeware or check for application updates here
. More details about DriverEasy 4.0.4 can be seen at http://www.drivereasy.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove DriverEasy 4.0.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DriverEasy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.59 MB (2718720 bytes) on disk.
DriverEasy 4.0.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.80 MB (5029048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverEasy.exe (2.59 MB)
- Easeware.CheckingDevice.exe (11.38 KB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (36.88 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (167.88 KB)
- Easeware.PatchInstall.exe (493.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (246.38 KB)
- Easeware.DriverInstall.exe (167.88 KB)
This web page is about DriverEasy 4.0.4 version 22.214.171.124
If you're planning to uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by DriverEasy 4.0.4 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DriverEasy
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\de\DriverEasy.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\de\Easeware.DriverInstall.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\de\Easeware.PatchInstall.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\DriverEasy.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DriverEasy_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
DriverEasy 4.0.4 is an application offered by Easeware. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DriverEasy 4.0.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DriverEasy 4.0.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriverEasy 4.0.4". If it exists on your system the DriverEasy 4.0.4 application will be found very quickly. After you select DriverEasy 4.0.4 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DriverEasy 4.0.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverEasy 4.0.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.drivereasy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverEasy 4.0.4.
8. After removing DriverEasy 4.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DriverEasy 4.0.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriverEasy 4.0.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.4 by Easeware from your computer, we are not saying that DriverEasy 4.0.4 by Easeware is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverEasy 4.0.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:24:29.150