DriverEasy 3.1.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall DriverEasy 3.1.2 from your systemEaseware
. Further information on Easeware can be seen here
. Click on http://www.drivereasy.com
to get more data about DriverEasy 3.1.2 on Easeware's website. DriverEasy 3.1.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for DriverEasy 3.1.2 is "C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe". DriverEasy.exe is the DriverEasy 3.1.2's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.65 MB (1728344 bytes) on disk.
DriverEasy 3.1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.96 MB (5196688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverEasy.exe (1.65 MB)
- Easeware.CheckingDevice.exe (10.84 KB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (36.34 KB)
- Easeware.CreateRestorePoint.exe (13.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (245.84 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst.exe (900.38 KB)
The current page applies to DriverEasy 3.1.2 version 188.8.131.52
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall DriverEasy 3.1.2:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall DriverEasy 3.1.2:
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\amd64\dpinst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\de\DriverEasy.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\DriverEasy.exe
- C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\Easeware.CheckingDevice.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DriverEasy_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
DriverEasy 3.1.2 is a program marketed by Easeware. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase DriverEasy 3.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DriverEasy 3.1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriverEasy 3.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverEasy 3.1.2". If it exists on your system the DriverEasy 3.1.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select DriverEasy 3.1.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DriverEasy 3.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverEasy 3.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.drivereasy.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DriverEasy 3.1.2.
8. After uninstalling DriverEasy 3.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DriverEasy 3.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriverEasy 3.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DriverEasy 3.1.2 by Easeware from your computer, nor are we saying that DriverEasy 3.1.2 by Easeware is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DriverEasy 3.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 21:21:10.597