This info is about DriverEasy 2.6.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall DriverEasy 2.6.0 from your PCEaseware
. More information on Easeware can be found here
. Please follow http://www.drivereasy.com
if you want to read more on DriverEasy 2.6.0 on Easeware's page. DriverEasy 2.6.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling DriverEasy 2.6.0 is C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. DriverEasy.exe is the DriverEasy 2.6.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.10 MB (1156608 bytes) on disk.
DriverEasy 2.6.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.89 MB (5132469
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverEasy.exe (1.10 MB)
- Easeware.CheckingDevice.exe (5.50 KB)
- Easeware.CheckScheduledScan.exe (30.50 KB)
- Easeware.CreateRestorePoint.exe (11.50 KB)
- Patch.exe (499.22 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (240.50 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst.exe (900.38 KB)
The current page applies to DriverEasy 2.6.0 version 22.214.171.124
DriverEasy 2.6.0 is a program by the software company Easeware. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall DriverEasy 2.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DriverEasy 2.6.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DriverEasy 2.6.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DriverEasy 2.6.0". If it exists on your system the DriverEasy 2.6.0 app will be found automatically. When you select DriverEasy 2.6.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DriverEasy 2.6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverEasy 2.6.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.drivereasy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DriverEasy 2.6.0.
8. After uninstalling DriverEasy 2.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DriverEasy 2.6.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverEasy 2.6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverEasy 2.6.0 by Easeware from your PC, we are not saying that DriverEasy 2.6.0 by Easeware is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverEasy 2.6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 23:43:52.313