DriverEasy 2.3.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DriverEasy 2.3.0 from your PCEaseware
. Check out here
for more information on Easeware. More information about the application DriverEasy 2.3.0 can be found at http://www.drivereasy.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Easeware\DriverEasy folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Arquivos de programas\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DriverEasy 2.3.0. The program's main executable file occupies 1.42 MB (1484288 bytes) on disk and is titled DriverEasy.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DriverEasy 2.3.0. They take 2.80 MB (2936917
bytes) on disk.
- DriverEasy.exe (1.42 MB)
- Easeware.CreateRestorePoint.exe (11.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (240.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of DriverEasy 2.3.0.
DriverEasy 2.3.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove DriverEasy 2.3.0:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dati applicazioni\Easeware\DriverEasy
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Avvio\Programmi\DriverEasy
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dati applicazioni\Easeware\DriverEasy\drivers\ax2quxkh.zsz\Mobile Broadband\Mobile Broadband\Deterministic Networks\Common Files\dneinst.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dati applicazioni\Easeware\DriverEasy\drivers\ax2quxkh.zsz\Mobile Broadband\Mobile Broadband\Deterministic Networks\DNE\dne2000.cat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dati applicazioni\Easeware\DriverEasy\drivers\ax2quxkh.zsz\Mobile Broadband\Mobile Broadband\Deterministic Networks\DNE\dne2000.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dati applicazioni\Easeware\DriverEasy\drivers\ax2quxkh.zsz\Mobile Broadband\Mobile Broadband\Deterministic Networks\DNE\dne2000.inf
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DriverEasy_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
DriverEasy 2.3.0 is a program marketed by the software company Easeware. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall DriverEasy 2.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DriverEasy 2.3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DriverEasy 2.3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverEasy 2.3.0". The DriverEasy 2.3.0 program will be found automatically. When you select DriverEasy 2.3.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DriverEasy 2.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverEasy 2.3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drivereasy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Easeware\DriverEasy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverEasy 2.3.0.
8. After removing DriverEasy 2.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverEasy 2.3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriverEasy 2.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverEasy 2.3.0 by Easeware from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverEasy 2.3.0 by Easeware is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverEasy 2.3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-13 15:08:14.907