Driver Wizard v3.2
Driver Wizard v3.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Driver Wizard v3.2 from your PCDriverWizard
. Open here
for more info on DriverWizard. Please follow http://www.driverwizard.org
if you want to read more on Driver Wizard v3.2 on DriverWizard's web page. Driver Wizard v3.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Wizard directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Driver Wizard v3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Wizard\unins000.exe. DriverWizard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.71 MB (4934464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Driver Wizard v3.2. They take 7.98 MB (8364176
bytes) on disk.
- DriverWizard.exe (4.71 MB)
- DWTray.exe (2.01 MB)
- stub64.exe (68.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- mconduitinstaller.exe (66.92 KB)
The current web page applies to Driver Wizard v3.2 version 3.2
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Driver Wizard v3.2.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Wizard_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Wizard\DriverWizard.exe.FriendlyAppName
Driver Wizard v3.2 is a program offered by the software company DriverWizard. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Driver Wizard v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Driver Wizard v3.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Driver Wizard v3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Wizard v3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Wizard v3.2 app will be found automatically. When you click Driver Wizard v3.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Driver Wizard v3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Wizard v3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.driverwizard.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Wizard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Driver Wizard v3.2.
8. After uninstalling Driver Wizard v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Wizard v3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Driver Wizard v3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Wizard v3.2 by DriverWizard from your computer, we are not saying that Driver Wizard v3.2 by DriverWizard is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Driver Wizard v3.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 15:48:00.240