Driver Wizard v3.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Driver Wizard v3.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Driver Wizard v3.0 from your systemDriverWizard
. More data about DriverWizard can be read here
. More details about the program Driver Wizard v3.0 can be found at http://www.driverwizard.org
. Driver Wizard v3.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Wizard directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Wizard\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Driver Wizard v3.0. The application's main executable file occupies 16.48 MB (17282704 bytes) on disk and is named DriverWizard.exe.
The executables below are part of Driver Wizard v3.0. They take an average of 18.03 MB (18908349
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverWizard.exe (16.48 MB)
- DWLauncher.exe (330.64 KB)
- DWSchedule.exe (444.14 KB)
- DWUninstaller.exe (43.64 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.29 KB)
- conduitinstaller.exe (70.84 KB)
The current page applies to Driver Wizard v3.0 version 3.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Driver Wizard v3.0.Folders left behind when you uninstall Driver Wizard v3.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Wizard
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Driver Wizard
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Driver Wizard
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Wizard\DriverWizard.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Wizard\DWLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Wizard\DWSchedule.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Wizard\DWSmartScan.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Driver Wizard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Wizard_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Wizard_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Wizard_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Wizard_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Wizard_is1\UninstallString
Driver Wizard v3.0 is a program released by DriverWizard. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Driver Wizard v3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Driver Wizard v3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Driver Wizard v3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Driver Wizard v3.0". If it exists on your system the Driver Wizard v3.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Driver Wizard v3.0 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Driver Wizard v3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Wizard v3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.driverwizard.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Wizard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver Wizard v3.0.
8. After uninstalling Driver Wizard v3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Wizard v3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Wizard v3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Driver Wizard v3.0 by DriverWizard from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Wizard v3.0 by DriverWizard is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Wizard v3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 22:59:53.420