This web page contains complete information on how to remove Driver Whiz for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Driver Whiz from your computer383 Media, Inc.
. More data about 383 Media, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the program Driver Whiz can be found at http://www.DriverWhiz.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\DriverWhiz directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Driver Whiz is C:\Arquivos de programas\DriverWhiz\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 730.62 KB (748152 bytes) on disk and is titled DriverWhiz.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Driver Whiz. They take 2.64 MB (2765160
bytes) on disk.
- DPInst32.exe (776.47 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (908.47 KB)
- DriverWhiz.exe (730.62 KB)
- uninst.exe (231.21 KB)
- install_driver.exe (53.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.3
of Driver Whiz. For other Driver Whiz versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Driver Whiz has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Whiz
Driver Whiz is a program marketed by the software company 383 Media, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Driver Whiz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Driver Whiz from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Driver Whiz or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Whiz". The Driver Whiz app will be found very quickly. After you select Driver Whiz in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Driver Whiz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Whiz:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.DriverWhiz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\DriverWhiz\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Driver Whiz.
8. After uninstalling Driver Whiz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Whiz that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Whiz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Whiz by 383 Media, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Driver Whiz by 383 Media, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Whiz in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:07:48.187