How to uninstall Driver Updater from your PC
Driver Updater is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by binarydb.com
. Take a look here
for more information on binarydb.com. More details about the program Driver Updater can be found at http://binarydb.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Driver Updater folder (same installation drive as Windows). Driver Updater's entire uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\Driver Updater\unins000.exe. DriverUpdater.exe is the Driver Updater's main executable file and it takes circa 291.00 KB (297984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Driver Updater. They occupy 999.79 KB (1023780
bytes) on disk.
- DriverUpdater.exe (291.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.79 KB)
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Driver Updater from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Driver Updater:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Driver Updater:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\DriverUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\infoQ.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\skin\back_groud.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\skin\cancel_0.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\skin\cancel_1.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\skin\cancel_2.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\skin\process.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\skin\process_back.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\skin\scan_0.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\skin\scan_1.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\skin\scan_2.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\skin\scan_3.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\skin\stop_0.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\skin\stop_1.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\skin\stop_2.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Driver Updater.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Driver Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Qualcomm USB Composite Device 9091-driver-updater_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Qualcomm USB Composite Device 9091-driver-updater_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver Updater_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Updater\DriverUpdater.exe
How to remove Driver Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Driver Updater is a program released by the software company binarydb.com. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Driver Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Updater". If it exists on your system the Driver Updater program will be found very quickly. After you click Driver Updater in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Driver Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Updater:
- The software company is: http://binarydb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Driver Updater\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver Updater.
8. After removing Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Driver Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Driver Updater by binarydb.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver Updater by binarydb.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Updater supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:15:50.807