Driver SanFrancisco is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Driver SanFrancisco from your systemLoheNoghrei
. Take a look here
for more information on LoheNoghrei. Driver SanFrancisco is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LoheNoghrei\Driver SanFrancisco folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Driver SanFrancisco is C:\Program Files (x86)\LoheNoghrei\Driver SanFrancisco\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Driver.exe is the Driver SanFrancisco's main executable file and it takes about 12.17 MB (12761088 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Driver SanFrancisco. They occupy 25.92 MB (27174846
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Driver.exe (12.17 MB)
- fwecmd.exe (128.30 KB)
- gdfcmd.exe (168.80 KB)
- gu.exe (608.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- UPlayBrowser.exe (3.34 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (6.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.50 KB)
- remove.exe (114.80 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (120.80 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (52.47 KB)
Driver SanFrancisco has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Driver SanFrancisco:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Driver SanFrancisco
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Driver SanFrancisco\Driver SanFrancisco.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\game\Driver SanFrancisco.lnk
- C:\folllllllllllder\driver\Driver SanFrancisco\Driver.exe
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\driver\Driver SanFrancisco\Driver.exe
Driver SanFrancisco is a program by the software company LoheNoghrei. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Driver SanFrancisco is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Driver SanFrancisco using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Driver SanFrancisco or simply activate the Search field and type in "Driver SanFrancisco". If it is installed on your PC the Driver SanFrancisco app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Driver SanFrancisco in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Driver SanFrancisco, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Driver SanFrancisco.
8. After uninstalling Driver SanFrancisco, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Driver SanFrancisco that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver SanFrancisco using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver SanFrancisco by LoheNoghrei from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver SanFrancisco by LoheNoghrei is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Driver SanFrancisco supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 08:21:14.100