Driver San Francisco
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Driver San Francisco for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Driver San Francisco from your computerGame Ever Games
. Go over here
where you can read more on Game Ever Games. Click on www.game-ever.ir
to get more facts about Driver San Francisco on Game Ever Games's website. Driver San Francisco is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Driver San Francisco by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 12.17 MB (12761088 bytes) on disk and is named Driver.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Driver San Francisco. They take about 43.39 MB (45499640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Driver.exe (12.17 MB)
- fwecmd.exe (128.30 KB)
- gdfcmd.exe (168.80 KB)
- gu.exe (608.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
- UPlayBrowser.exe (3.34 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (6.58 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller-0255.exe (10.87 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_2005_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- vcredist_2008_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
Driver San Francisco is an application released by the software company Game Ever Games. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Driver San Francisco is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Driver San Francisco from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Driver San Francisco or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver San Francisco". If it is installed on your PC the Driver San Francisco app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Driver San Francisco in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Driver San Francisco, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver San Francisco:
- The web site of the application is: www.game-ever.ir
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Driver San Francisco.
8. After uninstalling Driver San Francisco, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver San Francisco which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver San Francisco using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Driver San Francisco by Game Ever Games from your PC, we are not saying that Driver San Francisco by Game Ever Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Driver San Francisco in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:55:02.403