Driver San Francisco
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Driver San Francisco for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Driver San Francisco from your PCGame Ever Games
. Go over here
where you can read more on Game Ever Games. Click on www.game-ever.ir
to get more facts about Driver San Francisco on Game Ever Games's website. Driver San Francisco is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Driver San Francisco by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 12.17 MB (12761088 bytes) on disk and is named Driver.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Driver San Francisco. They take about 43.39 MB (45499640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Driver.exe (12.17 MB)
- fwecmd.exe (128.30 KB)
- gdfcmd.exe (168.80 KB)
- gu.exe (608.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
- UPlayBrowser.exe (3.34 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (6.58 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller-0255.exe (10.87 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_2005_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- vcredist_2008_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Driver San Francisco we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Driver San Francisco:
- C:\Users\abbas.hasani\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\abbas.hasani\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\Driver San Francisco.lnk
- C:\Users\abbas.hasani\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\readme.lnk
- C:\Users\abbas.hasani\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\Uninstall Driver San Francisco.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Driver San Francisco
Driver San Francisco is an application by Game Ever Games. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Driver San Francisco is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Driver San Francisco from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Driver San Francisco or simply click the Search feature and type in "Driver San Francisco". If it is installed on your PC the Driver San Francisco application will be found automatically. After you select Driver San Francisco in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Driver San Francisco, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver San Francisco:
- The publisher is: www.game-ever.ir
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Game Ever\Ubi Soft\Driver San Francisco\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver San Francisco.
8. After removing Driver San Francisco, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver San Francisco which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Driver San Francisco with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Driver San Francisco by Game Ever Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Driver San Francisco by Game Ever Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver San Francisco in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:55:02.403