This page is about Driver Robot for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Driver Robot from your computerBlitware Technology Inc.
. More data about Blitware Technology Inc. can be read here
. Detailed information about Driver Robot can be seen at http://blitware.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\18.104.22.168 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Driver Robot is C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\22.214.171.124\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled DriverRobot.exe and its approximative size is 1.21 MB (1264960 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Driver Robot. They take about 2.37 MB (2489821
bytes) on disk.
- DriverRobot.exe (1.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
You can find here a few links to other Driver Robot releases:
If planning to uninstall Driver Robot you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Driver Robot:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Driver Robot:
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\126.96.36.199
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\188.8.131.52\_ctypes.pyd
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\184.108.40.206\_hashlib.pyd
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\220.127.116.11\_imaging.pyd
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\18.104.22.168\_imagingft.pyd
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\22.214.171.124\_socket.pyd
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\126.96.36.199\_ssl.pyd
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\188.8.131.52\aggdraw.pyd
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\184.108.40.206\blt_cpuid.dll
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\220.127.116.11\blt_kill_process.dll
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\18.104.22.168\blt_restore.dll
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\22.214.171.124\blt_scheduler.dll
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\126.96.36.199\DriverRobot.exe
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\188.8.131.52\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\184.108.40.206\lib.dll
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\220.127.116.11\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\18.104.22.168\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\22.214.171.124\Microsoft.VC90.CRT\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\126.96.36.199\pyexpat.pyd
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\188.8.131.52\python26.dll
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\184.108.40.206\select.pyd
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\220.127.116.11\settings.json
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\18.104.22.168\unicodedata.pyd
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\22.214.171.124\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\126.96.36.199\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Driver Robot
Driver Robot is an application released by Blitware Technology Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Driver Robot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Driver Robot from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Driver Robot or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Robot". If it exists on your system the Driver Robot app will be found automatically. After you select Driver Robot in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Driver Robot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Robot:
- The web site of the program is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\188.8.131.52\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Driver Robot.
8. After uninstalling Driver Robot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Driver Robot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Robot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Driver Robot by Blitware Technology Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Driver Robot by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Driver Robot in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:25:44.493