Driver Robot 220.127.116.11
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 from your computerBlitware Technology Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Blitware Technology Inc.. Click on http://blitware.com
to get more data about Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 on Blitware Technology Inc.'s website. Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\184.108.40.206 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Driver Robot 220.127.116.11's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named DriverRobot.exe and occupies 1.17 MB (1229792 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Driver Robot 22.214.171.124. They take 1.88 MB (1966842
bytes) on disk.
- DriverRobot.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (719.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Driver Robot 188.8.131.52.
Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 is a program by Blitware Technology Inc.. Some people want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Robot 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. When you select Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Driver Robot 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Robot 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Driver Robot\22.214.171.124\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver Robot 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Driver Robot 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-17 12:22:11.370