Driver Robot 220.127.116.11
This info is about Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 from your computerBlitware Technology Inc.
. More info about Blitware Technology Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://blitware.com
if you want to read more on Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 on Blitware Technology Inc.'s website. Usually the Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\184.108.40.206 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Driver Robot 220.127.116.11's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 84.47 KB (86496 bytes) on disk and is called DriverRobot.exe.
Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They occupy 804.24 KB (823546
bytes) on disk.
- DriverRobot.exe (84.47 KB)
- unins000.exe (719.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Driver Robot 188.8.131.52.
Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 is an application released by the software company Blitware Technology Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Driver Robot 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. After you select Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Driver Robot 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Robot 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\22.214.171.124\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Driver Robot 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Driver Robot 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-17 04:46:53.180