Driver Robot 22.214.171.124
You can find below details on how to uninstall Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 from your PCBlitware Technology Inc.
. You can read more on Blitware Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://blitware.com
if you want to read more on Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 on Blitware Technology Inc.'s web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\220.127.116.11 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Driver Robot 22.214.171.124. DriverRobot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.16 MB (1216480 bytes) on disk.
Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.87 MB (1965306
bytes) on disk:
- DriverRobot.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (731.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Driver Robot 184.108.40.206.
Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 is a program released by Blitware Technology Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Driver Robot 188.8.131.52". The Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Driver Robot 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Robot 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\126.96.36.199\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Driver Robot 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling Driver Robot 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 02:22:19.070