Driver Robot 184.108.40.206
You can find below details on how to uninstall Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 from your PCBlitware Technology Inc.
. You can read more on Blitware Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://blitware.com
if you want to read more on Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 on Blitware Technology Inc.'s web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\126.96.36.199 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\188.8.131.52\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Driver Robot 184.108.40.206. DriverRobot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.16 MB (1216480 bytes) on disk.
Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.87 MB (1965306
bytes) on disk:
- DriverRobot.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (731.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Driver Robot 22.214.171.124.
Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 is a program released by Blitware Technology Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Driver Robot 18.104.22.168". The Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Driver Robot 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Driver Robot 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\220.127.116.11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Driver Robot 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Driver Robot 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 02:22:19.070