Driver Robot 184.108.40.206
Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 from your computerBlitware Technology Inc.
. You can read more on Blitware Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://blitware.com
to get more info about Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 on Blitware Technology Inc.'s website. Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\188.8.131.52 folder, depending on the user's choice. Driver Robot 184.108.40.206's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\220.127.116.11\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 1.16 MB (1215968 bytes) on disk and is labeled DriverRobot.exe.
The executable files below are part of Driver Robot 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 1.87 MB (1964794
bytes) on disk.
- DriverRobot.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (731.28 KB)
The current page applies to Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 is a program by Blitware Technology Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "Driver Robot 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Driver Robot 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. When you select Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Driver Robot 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Driver Robot 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Driver Robot\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Driver Robot 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Driver Robot 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Driver Robot 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Driver Robot 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Driver Robot 220.127.116.11 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Driver Robot 18.104.22.168 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Driver Robot 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-20 01:38:03.697